zondag 7 augustus 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 Day 1 Distress Accessories

This week I followed Creative Chemistry 103 by the talented Tim Holtz ( onlineclasses.com )

I took a week vacation to do this.
Original reason for taking the week off was sad news, because the vet told me that my sweetheart Mikey has a malicious tumor, so I wanted to take a week off to spend some xtra time with him.
He has been sitting on my lap a lot while I was playing with my inks, stains, crayons and even the alcohol inks, so sweet....... He seems to feel ok right now. Hope he stays for a while longer.


 Anyway, here are my results :-)

Technique 1: Distress DIY
1st one on a manilla tag, 2nd on specialty stamping paper. Inkpad is made with tumbled glass, peacock feathers & faded jeans.
Technique 2: Distress Highlight Stamping Technique.
I love this one!!
And here is technique 3: Distress Off-set stamping
Technique 4: Distress Washed Watercolor

And the last one for day 1, technique 5: Distress Micro-Glaze resist.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten