woensdag 18 januari 2012

Chic Freaks

Theme on Haunted Design House this week is - Chic Freaks -.
Sponsorded by Stampotique.
Oh, I do loooove Daniel Torrente's art stamps!! This one I just purchased, first time I used it. 
I stamped the background with versamark and then brayered over it. One with mushroom Adirondack ink, the other with Mountain Meadow Big&Juicy ink.
Am not sure what colour is my favourite, so I put them both on my blog.
Thought the lyrics worked perfectly for this challenge.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. LEUK LEUK allebei!!maar de blauwe wel het allerleukst.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. FABULOUS image and I really love your backgrounds :-) I agree the words work soooo well :-D Thank you for joining us for Macabre Monday at HDH xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Kolossal is one of my favorite Torrente images!!
    LOVE what you've done with her(?).
    I always love a good tie in and using the lyrics was a great idea!
    Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at HDH!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How creative! awesome association with the lyrics :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Brilliant and love the two of them. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday this week x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These are so great! I love the texture and colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very freaky chic! Love them both!
    Thanks for joining us at HDH this week.
    BDx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. FABULOUS! Tres CHIC! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen