maandag 18 juli 2011

Steampunk

I have been asked to be a GuestDesigner on Try It On Tuesday for the challenge this week : Steampunk.

I started with stamping various steampunk items with versamark, letting it dry and then brayered with Big&Juicy ink. Immediatly after brayering I sprayed with water and dabbed kitchenpaper on the card to soften it. That's the background. Then I tore and sponged some old paper, stamped the man, steammachine, lightbulb, lyrics. Aged some small rings and sewed them on a small piece of corrugated cardstock, added some metal parts, put some crackle accents on. Finished putting it on black cardstock.

This is another one I made for the challenge:



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat gaaf voor je dat je guestdesigner bent..is zo leuk!!
    En je kaarten zijn beauty's

    Jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, both are fantastic steampunk pieces, the details are super. Yvonne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW I'm blown away, I hope I didn't cose much problem with this challenge, I think some of the girls on the team were like me, no idea how to start but that's why I set this challenge, love the style but never made one as it's not really me but might will try it again
    hugs
    Ildiko

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen