zondag 6 maart 2016

Paradise

Viva Las VegaStamps! Monthly Challenges are so inspiring.
It is already time for the March challenge.

This time I kept it simple.
I brayered the background with distress inks Mermaid Lagoon and Stormy Sky.
The clouds are done with Modeling Paste and a stencil.

Monthly Challenge : MARCH

MARCH is here. March >>>> MARCH is already here. I can't believe it.. Spring is on the way, the birds are chirping in Vegas and we are back to short weather. :)

We are also back with another CHALLENGE!!




We'd like to inspire you with words like nature, clouds, sky stuff, water, rivers and streams,masculine, males, fishing, trees, wilderness, greens, browns, blues, fluffy white, flies and other bugs, dirt, worms, fish, wildlife and more!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I just love what you did!! That background is awesome!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie kaart Gerda ! Ik vind vooral de achtergrond fantastisch!
    Leuk dat je weer meedoet..
    Corrie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oooooh, this is fantastic!It's so beautiful, I want to be there. Haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous Gerda, love this scene you created and you inspired me to use that stamp too x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. very pretty!! thank you for playing along with us at VLVS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen