donderdag 28 augustus 2014

Under the sea

On Stampotique Designers Challenge Arwen is the hostess this week and she wants to see  how our underwater world looks like.
SDC 162 is Under The Sea

I made a background with blue bistre.
After stamping I covered a -slightly oversized -grungeboard crown with perfect pearls and put some dots with glossy accents on it.
From the moment I was working on the crown I had this song on my mind :
"I am a queen for tonight, but will I have a king tomorrow?" (Helen Shapiro).





4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is wonderful Gerda, I LOVE this background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampotique, and have a fab weekend. Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gerda, this is just amazing. Love your background--which, to me, appears a bit frothy, as if your mermaid just created the bubbly background for you! Thanks so much for inspiring us this week on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. She's a wonderful queen Gerda! Love your project.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig weer en wat een schitterende achtergrond.Leuk dat je weer aan onze Stampotique DC meedeed

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen